Managing Director at VISRATEK Defense & Information Technologies
- Ph.D. in Information Systems, Graduate School of Informatics, METU (cont.)
- M.S.S. in Intellectual Property Rights, Technology Policies and Innovation Management, Ankara University (cont.)
- M.Sc. in Information Systems, Graduate School of Informatics, METU (2011)
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, EUL (2007)
Remote Sensing, Hyperspectral Image Processing, Statistical Data Analysis, Machine Learning, GPU Programming, Scientometics & Informetrics
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society
- IEEE Signal Processing Society
- SPIE (Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers)
- Best Paper Award in Workshop on Signal and Image Processing for Remote Sensing (IEEE 24th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference, 2016)
- TUBİTAK 2214/A Research Fellowship Program for PhD Students, 2016
- TÜBİTAK 2224/A Support Program for Participation in Abroad Scientific Activities, 2015.
- Techno-Initiative Capital Support Program, Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, 2015.